Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Basenji news

Also didn't mention that my Basenji kids are now showing! Nathan, that I have been showing myself, so far has 3 wins - totaling 6 points and a major.

Then Nadia who I still co-own, has a 3 point major already - handled by me :) She was 1st in her 9-12 month class at the National Specialty this month as well!

And then the other weekend, a 3rd pup (from a litter of 5), Ms. Nellybelle - was Winners Bitch and BOS for a major handled by Jerry Hope. (Haven't gotten the picture yet) She placed 3rd in her 9-12 month class at the National Specialty this month.

Two other pups from this litter remain, one who has only been shown once (Novalee) and one that has yet to enter the ring (Nora). I am so pleased with my first co-bred Basenji litter and how well they are doing in the show ring!

Krys

No comments: