Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update on the puppies

First, the Scarlet x Bowie pups - pictured at 8 weeks, I am using the head shots - you can see all the stacked shots on the website.

"Lizzie"
She's still looking for the right home, she's an outgoing little bugger and is still the mouth of the litter though she doesn't make nearly as much noise as she use to.

"Cecilia"
Cecilia is going to live in IN with Janina who got Elle from us, she will probably move to Poland to live with her sister next year and will be shown!

"Alistair"
Ali is staying here, since I have a Scarlet daughter (Charlize) I wanted to keep a boy this time. He reminds me so much of his big sister Charlize, same personality but extra sweet!!

Now for the Dido x Quincy/Brooks puppies, they are pictured at 10 weeks.

"Milo"
Milo may be traveling to Brazil, not sure yet. She's a spunky little thing, but the little ones are always the spunkiest ones ;) Still waiting on her DNA

"Liam"
Liam is staying here and my little brother Stuart will be co-owning him and showing him in Juniors. Still waiting on his DNA

"Landis"
Landis is waiting for the right home, he is such a handsome boy that I hope we can find a good show home for him. And he is the BIGGEST sweetheart! Still waiting on his DNA

"Caleb"
Caleb is waiting for the right home, he's the biggest of the puppies and I think he will end up being the tallest, he is so much like his daddy in personality. Waiting on his DNA

"Cadence"
Cadence is also waiting for the right home. She is a big sweetheart, loves to play with my necklace when I hold her. She is sired by Quincy.

"Belle"
Belle, formally Aurora, she is in her new home with Alex Smith - you can see the other posts of her in her new home. Waiting on her DNA

"Alexa"
Alexa is staying here at and will be co-owned with my sister Kassandra Lyons. She is so much like her mother in personality, she is very laid back and is just so regal about everything. Waiting on her DNA

"Aaliyah"
Aaliyah is waiting for the right home, I think we will be holding on to her until the right show home comes along, she is just a stunning girl! She is sired by Quincy.

Well, that's all of them - hope to get some new pics of them this week :) They have handled the change in weather very well. They normally run to the back door and hop out to go play and potty, but when it's really cold in the morning or at night or if it's raining, they just stand at the door and look at me like I'm nuts. Except for Scarlet's puppies, they don't care what the weather is like, they are always the first 3 to hop out the door.

1 comment:

Momma Phoenix said...

Oh I do love those puppies. :) I wish I could sneak Milo, Caleb and Cadence out here! They just have the sweetest little faces. And I really think that Milo will do well in the ring. She looks like she will really step out and get some nice curves to her when she matures.

Love me some Quincy babies! :D
Amanda