Thursday, October 23, 2008

A non-Whippet litter expected

Well - my Basenji girl is pregnant!!!! Ms. Belle was sent to a lovely young dog named Teller and this is her second and last litter. She had one litter before coming to me and with those 5 puppies she ended last year as the top producing Basenji bitch because of their Ch, FC & DC titles! This will be my first and most likely only Basenji litter - they will be whelped here with us and then at 8 weeks they will move to their co-breeders (there are a few on the litter). Here are pics of the mom and dad to be and I will post pregnancy photos and of course puppy photos when they arrive! Her first due date is Nov 26th - 1 day before my 21st birthday! Oh, and Teller just needs 1 single to finish his Championship after winning 3 majors this past weekend! He is also pointed towards his Canadian Championship with some wonderful wins.


Daddy "Teller" AB Take It To The Bank


Momma "Belle" Ch. UnderCover Bella The Ball


No comments: