Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some cute pics

Some cute pics we took earlier this week... enjoy! You can click on the photos to enlarge them.

Charlize, Leigh, Lola, Sweet Pea & Gali GiGi
Dido
GiGi, "I love my mommy"

Bosley in his favorite spot under the recliner sofa

Helen, Lola & Leigh

Daddy Rupert and daughter Helen

Rupert, Helen, Leigh & Lola Bosley, "Yeah, I'm comfortable"

Rupert, Helen & Leigh

Helen & Grandma Leigh with the bumble bee

Helen, "Do you like my nose?" Charlize, Leigh, Rupert, GiGi, Lola & Gali
Helen & Aunt Scarlet

3 comments:

GAHoundiez said...

Loved the candid pictures? How many are left at home now???

SDWhippets said...

We normally have 20-30 here at home at all times with visitors included. Keeps us busy but thankfully I am home all day and they all get to be house & bed dogs!

SDWhippets said...

Oh - if you go to this link... http://youtube.com/watch?v=lS09VSMvP8M It's a video of ALL the dogs currently here, including our visitors :)