Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Results from last Sunday

Got a bit behind on this, but Sunday went well. Leigh was Best of Breed again, Dido was Reserve Winners Bitch and Best Bred By Exhibitor and went on to a BBE Group 2. We got word that Blaine won the Open stake of 9 at the ASFA trial in KY for his first 36 points! Didn't hear anything about the NOTRA race meet, but I'll see if anything good happened and will post on that.

Not much else, but Quizzie is getting huge... should start feeling the babies kick soon and I'll get a new pic of her tomorrow to post. I've decided to get a web cam and broadcast her puppies live! She's mad at me at the moment for clipping her :) So she'll get another bath tomorrow and new pics will be taken.

As for this weekend - Anna is showing in Perry, GA on Thursday-Sunday and mom is going up for Sat and Sun to show Choo Choo for Mike and Sue and course the dogs (AKC). Don't know who else is doing what this weekend but will post when I find out!

No comments: